The Rural Transit Dial-A-Ride Extended Services is a NEW curb-to-curb service increasing the bus route hours and days it operates, in all (16) towns it serves.
The Dial-A-Ride Extended Services is available to individuals (60) or more years of age and to disabled persons.
All vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
Click HERE for reservation and one-way fare cost information.
Canaan, Cornwall, Goshen, Falls Village, Salisbury and Sharon
- Saturday Dial-A-Ride service in Canaan area
Harwinton, Kent, Warren, Morris and New Hartford
- Special trips are scheduled once a month for various activities such as:
- Group Visits
- The Harwinton Senior Center now
offers more hours of transportation
for medical appointments
- Expanded transportation time from
(21) hours to (40) hours per week
- Weekend service is currently
Norfolk and Colebrook
- Increased Dial-A-Ride transportation availablity for seniors and
- Transportation is now available on Saturday and Sunday
from 9:00 A.M. through 3:00 P.M.
- An extra (1) hour has been added to the regular
Monday - Friday schedule
- Now offering special trips including:
- Attending performances at the Warner Theater
- Going shopping
- Group luncheon outings
- The Sullivan Center, in Torrington, has expanded their transportation for medical purposes
- LARC has expanded their schedule of social events for thier clients
- Has a new bus to take seniors to Torrington, Monday through Friday for:
- Medical Appointments
- Special Events